What is Live from the Fountain?
Live from the Fountain is WMUU’s live music show. We broadcast live from the Fountain restaurant at 122 State street every Thursday through Saturday night from 8 until 10 pm. These live shows feature solo artists and small bands playing folk, rock, and jazz music. The broadcast shows are free and open to the public.
We have Durango McMurphy hosting and performing some Thursday and Friday nights, and beginning in March, we also have live jazz music from Cafe CODA. We will have live jazz from Cafe CODA on most Saturday nights as well. Most broadcasts will begin at either 7:30 or 8 pm.
- Thursday, March 16: Latin jazz jam session
- Saturday, March 18: Corey Wilkes Quartet (7:30 pm)
- Thursday, March 23: Latin jazz jam session
- Friday, March 24: Durango McMurphy
- Thursday, March 30: Latin jazz jam session
- Friday, March 31: Old Black Joe and the 3rd Rail Sparks (7:30)
- Saturday, April 1: Marilyn Crispell
Check out our Live from the Fountain playlist to hear some of the music performed on the show. New content will be added when available. We hope to begin archiving and re-broadcasting music from Cafe CODA sometime in March or April.